Hope you’re doing great this is Javed from Pace Solutions Inc.
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
*Role: BI Data Architect*
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
Contributes to overall data architecture strategy through analysis, design
and creation for the EDW/DM/BI
Define Architecture Requirements.
· Designs, implements and maintains moderately complex databases
· Designs and develops new data models and architecture of data
warehouses and data marts
· Technical resource to address data-related problems of systems
integration, compatibility and multiple-platform/DBMS integration
· Performs feasibility analysis on potential future data
· Leads implementation of data warehouse and related data marts
(e.g., staging and production, table development, extranet, transfer and
load processes, and aggregation processes and data validation).
· Functions as a technical expert in the design, development,
modification and debugging of datamodels, databases, etc.
· Ensures that data projects follow prescribed development life
cycle and meet quality standards.
· Monitors database performance, recommends tuning/redesign
activities and resolves complex issues.
· Keeps current with database, data modeling and data warehousing
trends and technological innovations in the banking and IT industry, and
makes appropriate development recommendations
· Other duties as required.
*SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
*KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:*
· Undergraduate degree and MS
· 2-4 years of experience. In-depth knowledge of relational or OO
DBs or data warehousing
Thanks & Regards,
Pace Computer Solutions Inc. (An Inc. 500 Company)
*10500 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 310*
*Columbia, MD 21044*
Dial In: 443 539 0949 Ext 208
*****Awarded 2009 , 2010 & 2011 Best of Columbia Award by the US Commerce
*Pace Computer Solutions, Inc. is a registered user of E-Verify*
The contents of this message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to
be and to remain confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then
destroy this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or
copy this message and/or any attachments and if you are not the intended
recipient, do not disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon
the information contained in this
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.