Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com>* and call me *408-844-3778.*
*Title: **Security Lead*
*Duration: Long Term *
*Location: **Redmond, WA*
· Prior experience of security analysis in multi-tier
· Has done certifications in (ISC)2, ISACA.
· Experience with Microsoft Security mechanism (Certificates,
Claims, Public/Private Keys, Token based Authentications, Azure Services,
Security groups, AD, ADFS)
· Has experience in understanding of IT Security Compliances,
Information Systems Security & Privacy.
· Has good Experience in designing Threat Model and identifying
· Anyone with a CVE (information security vulnerabilities and
exposures) or publically disclosed bug
· Knowledge or understanding of any Black hat / Defcon / ReCon /
· Anyone who develops public security tools, Driver exploitation,
· Anyone who has worked on UEFI (UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware
Interface) is a standard firmware interface for PCs, designed to
replace BIOS (basic input/output system)
· Anyone who has worked on ARM Trust Zone.
· Who has done Web Service / API security including penetration
testing, threat modeling
· Hands on development experience on .Net Technologies and
Microsoft Stack of Technologies (Specifically .NET 4+)
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.