*Java Lead*

*Florham Park, NJ*

*12 months + Cont to Hire*

*Phone & Skype*

SUMMARY

The candidate should be well versed in developing solutions for Web Based
solutions using Angular, Javascript, XSLT, and ideally DataPower.  The
candidate will need to be a Technical Lead / Senior Level Developer who can
analyze complex problems, develop hands on solutions, and mentor/lead
junior developers. Will also be responsible for owning development of their
tasks and to ensure the lower level development tasks by his/her team
members is developed to proper specifications to integrate into corporate
platform.  Must be well versed in SOA architected solutions, and have an
excellent understanding of Web Services.

REQUIRED

·         Excellent Communication Skills

·         Can help to prioritize with the business stakeholders

·         Excellent follow up on issues responses to the business

·         Experience with production support

EXPERIENCE / SKILLS

·         5+ years of *Javascript* development

·         2+ year of *Angular* development

·         2+ year of *JQeury*

·         3+ years of *XSLT*

·         1+ years of *HTML5/CSS3*

·         Knowledge of Datapower highly desirable, or other comparable
technology

·         3+ years of working with Relational databases, Oracle RAC a plus

·         Prior experience in pharmaceutical systems is desirable

·         SOA / Web Services

P.S – We have a cool referral policy. Look at the bottom of the mail to
find out more

*Kuldeep Yadav  {KD}*
*Sr. Recruiter - Lead*
*Net**2**Source Inc.*
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>*
*Gtalk&Yahoo::**  kd.intime*

Direct ::2014792783

Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 452|

*Fax: (201) 221 8131*

Address: 1 Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302

*Website: *www.net2source.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | Cisco Certified Premier Partner | Oracle
Gold Partner | IBM Business Partner | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company | NASSCOM
Certified Company | E-Verified Employer

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is "Net2source Inc."
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact *abhi...@net2source.com*
<abhi...@net2source.com> immediately if you have received this message in
error or if you do not wish to receive any further messages. Thank you.

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

We Offer a Referral of upto $500 for any consultant that you refer us that
gets placed on a project via Net2Source .