*Hello Friends,*
​​
​
*Ho​pe you are doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for the below
position.*

*Please send Resumes to **sur...@webilent.com​ <http://​@webilent.com>*

​​
​
​
​
​
​
Title: ​
​
​
​
*Salesforce Developer*

Location:
​
Spring field, MA

​Duration:
​
​
​6+ Months

​​

​
*Job Description:*

​
*​*
​
​
*​*
​
​
.  I am looking for a Salesforce developer who will work primarily in
handling incidents and production support duties for our Field CRM org
(6,000+ users).  The person should have excellent communication skills as
they will be working closely with our Field CRM Support team that reports
the incidents.  These are akin to Level 2 helpdesk type tickets.  Incidents
range from assistance with import/export, role provisioning, reporting
assistance, general troubleshooting, and small enhancements.  Familiarity
with RIVA Synch would be very helpful.   The candidate will need to have a
minimum of 5 years’ experience working in SFDC as an admin AND a
developer.    The candidate will be asked to create documentation to
capture any standard processes so that we can start an internal WIKI.  The
development would be in the form of small to mid-size enhancements or
correction of defects.

·         Minimum 5-7  years SFDC experience *in development and admin*
duties.  Certification preferred

·         Lightning exposure a strong  plus

·         Production support background a plus

·         Use of automated tools a plus (for example:  Copado, Flosum,
Gitbub) a plus

Your early response is highly appreciated.
​
Thanks & Regards

Suresh Tammineni

Webilent Technology Inc.