*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume. *
*Position : *
*Oracle Developer Location : Denver, CO *
*Duration : 12 Months *
*Interview : **Phone then Face to Face *
* EAD, GC, USC,TN Only*
Candidate must have a minimum of *5 years of experience.*
• Oracle developer. Plans, designs, develops, and tests
software systems or applications for software enhancements and new
*Job Requirement *
• Plans, designs, develops, and tests software systems or
applications for software enhancements and new products.
• Writes new software or makes modifications to existing software
applications and modules in accordance with written specifications.
• Develops software using disciplined software development
processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice
• Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets needs of
client and business.
• Participate project planning sessions with team members to
analyze development requirements, provide design options, work breakdown
and estimates of work.
• Provides status updates for team's work within projects.
• Requires excellent understanding of business application and
software code base. Able to review specified business requirements and
propose solution options and take responsibility for design and delivery
within own area of expertise.
• Acts as point of contact for technical issues for a specific work
streams within a project. Works with technical staff to analyze and
understand problems with complex software and resolve them. Provides work
breakdown and estimates for complex software development tasks.
• Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to
suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Able to demonstrate software
• Develops and integrates applications as per written
• Translates technical requirements and design documentation into
application code and modules.
• Takes part in reviews of work of self or peers e.g. code reviews.
· Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. (Master’s degree
• 5+ years of software engineering experience.
• *Proficient in Oracle *
• *Strong programming language skill in Oracle PL/SQL *
• Great technical and problem solving skills
• Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to
apply appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.
Work Related Years Experience Years of Experience 5 Yrs.
*Nice to Have*
• Enterprise Databases and Oracle RDBMS * 5 Yrs.
• SQL * 5 Yrs.
VSG Business Solutions
221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701
Email ID : *kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com*
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.