Local Only

*FOR ALL OF THESE OPENINGS:*

·         All openings are local to the Irving, TX area

·         Candidates must be local, or able to do a f2f/in person interview
after a gotome interview

·         They will be 6-12 month contracts + extension

·         Must have “Gotome” capability for an interview.

·         Interview process will be a “gotome” interview, then a face to
face.

*Position: Senior IT Big Data Kafka Developer (streaming)*

Number of Openings: 1

Required Experience:

·         8 years in software development

·         *3 years of experience with AWS EMR (Redshift, Dynamo), Kafka
streaming, Kinesis *

·         Other experience necessary should include: Maven/SBT, Map/Reduce,
Amazon S3, REST/Services, Spark, Scala, Hadoop, Spring

·         Agile development environment

·         Excellent communication

*Position: Senior IT Big Data NoSQL Developer*

Number of Openings: 3

Required Experience:

·         8 years in software development

·         *3 years recent experience in depth with Java and Big Data
technologies such as HBase, Hive, Maven/SBT, Map/Reduce*

·         *2 years with Amazon EMR*

·         2 years with Spark, Scala, Oozie, Python

·         Other experience should include: Sqoop, Kafka, Hadoop, PIG,
Amazon S3

·         Agile development experience

·         Excellent communication

*Position: Senior IT Hadoop Admin*

Number of Openings: 1

Required Experience:

·         We are looking for as much experience as possible with Amazon AWS
/ EMR, AWS S3, must have administered in it

·         5 years’ experience of administration in various platforms, 3 of
which must be in Hadoop

·         Experience architecting infrastructure solutions in AWS based
cloud deployments of big data platforms

·         Experience with Hive, Oozie, AWS Lambda, Spark Admin, HBase
Admin, Apache Phoenix, Impala, Redshift, Amazon RDS, Sqoop

·         MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION – WILL BE SPEAKING WITH VP
LEVEL MANAGERS

*Position: Senior IT Big Data Spark Developer*

Number of Openings: 1

Required Experience:

·         8 years in software development with 3 years in Big Data
techonlogies

·         3 years with Spar, Scala, Redshift, HBase

·         Must have 2 years with Amazing EMR

·         Other experience should include: Hive, Maven/SBT, Map/Reduce,
Amazon S3, Oozie, Sqoop, Kafka, Python, PIG

*Position: Senior IT Big Data Redshift Developer*

Number of Openings: 1

Required Experience:

·         8 years in software development with 3 years in Big Data
technologies to include RedShift, Hive and Hadoop Amazon EMR

·         Current experience with Impala

·         Other experience includes: Maven/SBT, Map/Reduce, Amazon S3,
Hbase, Spark, Scala, Oozie/Dataset, Sqoop, Kafka

P.S – We have a cool referral policy. Look at the bottom of the mail to
find out more

*Kuldeep Yadav  {KD}*
*Sr. Recruiter - Lead*
*Net**2**Source Inc.*
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>*
*Gtalk&Yahoo::**  kd.intime*

Direct ::2014792783

Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 452|

*Fax: (201) 221 8131*

Address: 1 Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302

*Website: *www.net2source.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | Cisco Certified Premier Partner | Oracle
Gold Partner | IBM Business Partner | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company | NASSCOM
Certified Company | E-Verified Employer

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is "Net2source Inc."
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact *abhi...@net2source.com*
<abhi...@net2source.com> immediately if you have received this message in
error or if you do not wish to receive any further messages. Thank you.

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

We Offer a Referral of upto $500 for any consultant that you refer us that
gets placed on a project via Net2Source .