This is *Phil* from *ComTec*. Please go through the job description below
and share your interest.
*QA API Level Automation Developer/Agile Test Leader*
*Location: Holmdel, NJ*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 12 Months *
*GC or US Citizen only *
*Candidate also needs to be a full-fledged Java Developer.*
Looking for a self-motivated, creative and proactive individual, to work
successfully in a fast-paced environment including, diverse technologies,
labs and architectures. The individual will work as part of an Agile team
and be responsible for the test plan and execution.
• As a member in an agile team, work closely with developers to
create test cases, design test plans, and automate test cases for the
verification of product functionality.
• Become part of an Agile team, taking components and end to end
• Work closely with developers Product Owners & Scrum Masters to
review product requirements and design, and to facilitate the tracking of
bugs and enhancement
• Proficient in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of product
• Develop the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to
perform automated testing using various technologies and automation tools
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate Ability to
build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration
• Ability to operate in a dynamic and challenging, team-oriented
environment, and to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• B.S./B.A. degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics or
technical certification and/or experience
• 4+ years of experience in software testing and/or development
• 2 years Test Automation experience – good software
development/scripting skills in common languages like Python, JAVA, PERL
,C++, and/or bash, etc
• Experience with testing applications with multi-tier and
distributed architecture, preferably with Restful Web service and other
• Good experience with different Operating Systems, with emphasis on
Linux and MAC OS
• Ability to develop test scripts at a highly proficient level
• Ability to analyze logs and perform network traces
• Understanding of the testing process and test methodologies
• Familiarity with Oracle and MySql databases
• Self-learner, self-motivated and highly independent
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• Experience with Mobile / handheld test development
• Knowledge of some automated testing tools like: WireShark,
Selenium, SoapUI, Empirix (G5 and FX-TDM), See-Test, Espresso, Kiff
• Knowledge of HTTP, TCP/IP, and SIP
• Knowledge of the cloud / cloud computing
• Knowledge of NO-SQL databases
Talent Acquisition Specialist
ComTec Information Systems
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.