*Hi  FRIENDS *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know if
you have any matching profile for the below position.*

*Position :  BA** Financial Manager- Zero Budget Experience*

*Location : Jamaica, NY  *

*Duration : 12+ months*

*Must go for inperson interview *

*Locals only..*

*Location:  * Jamaica, NY
*Skills/Title:  * Budget / Financial Business Analyst Manager- PeopleSoft,
Hyperion Planning, IT Procurement ( 2 Position)
*Job Type:  * Contract

*Estimated Length: 12 months+*

* Critical Requirements*

*•    Zero based budgets 3+ years’ experience •    Financial Analysis
Skills •    Budgeting /Planning Skills    *

*Other Required Qualifications*

•    Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Public
Administration or equivalent degree or 7 years of progressively responsible
experience in Budget, Procurement, or Human Resources.
•    Outstanding organizational and quantitative skills as well as
experience managing and resolving complex resource allocation problems
•    Ability to perform high-volume work accurately and independently
•    Ability to gather business requirements and outline business needs
•    Ability to perform financial analysis using various financial system
•    Excellent interpersonal skills to successfully obtain cooperation and
engagement from employees who do not directly report to this position
•    Excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to
creatively propose action plans to address urgent business requirements
•    Strong skills with MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new
software quickly
•    Strong analytical skills
•    Strong Communication Skills
•    Project Management Skills