Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume.
*Position : Sr. QA Engineer/Analyst *
*Location : Eden Prairie, MN *
*Duration : 12 Months *
*Interview : Phone / Skype *
*GC, USC Only*
• As a IT Quality Consultant, you would work as a part
of a dynamic team involved with evaluating the quality of complex systems
and enhancements created to support the Pharmacy Clinical platform (Case &
Workflow Management, Drug adherence, Data analysis, Reports).
• The ability to lead test projects and proactively
identify issues, drive resolution and escalate across functional domains
(e.g. SA, Dev, QA) is essential.
• The IT Quality Consultant role will leverage your
knowledge of manual and/or automated testing, test script and test plan
creation, test plan execution and defect tracking and reporting.
• Work on several projects, each with specific delivery
targets that may differ from project to project
• Ensure that quality processes and timelines are
carried out through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Work with business partners, systems analyst,
designers and programmers to create/analyze required project documents and
ensures that quality assurance processes and timelines are incorporated.
• Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on
problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or
• Analyze system requirements and technical
specifications to create and execute test cases for complex business
• Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to
ensure system applications are free from defects
• Drive defect resolution across the various disciplines
(Analyst, development, database, quality) to ensure on time completion of
• Assist business users in defining User Acceptance
Testing, test cases and plans
• Ensure defined standards for test definition,
execution and defect resolution are consistently followed.
• Create and maintain test cases in Quality Center
and/or Test Director
• Actively participate in walk through, inspection,
review and user group meetings for quality assurance
• Active participation in production implementation
validation and post deployment support.
• Comply with standards of the software development life
cycle and follow strategies, plans and procedures defined.
• Undergraduate degree in applicable area of expertise
or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in an Analyst, Developer or
Quality assurance role working on complex software programs.
• Experience in testing mobile, web applications
• Experience leading a technical team of three or more
resources, working with both onshore and offshore team members
• Understanding of all phases of the Software
Development Life Cycle
• Experience working as a team to resolve defects within
the defect lifecycle (detection, reporting, analysis, correction,
• Experience in Agile Methodology
• Experience with Automation tools
• Experience in Data analysis & SQL
• Strong leadership & communication skills
• Previous Healthcare Domain experience preferred
• Healthcare Industry experience
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
• Proficiency with MS Visio
*Regards , *
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701*
*Email ID : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
*Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.