you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*

* Position: BI Architect Location: Thousand Oaks, California Duration: 6+
Months Job Description:*

*Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency) *

*Must-Have:*

·        Excellent background of BI analytics and data warehousing.

·        Real hands on either on Cogno development or Tableau development
·        Ability to understand overall system functionality and user
requirement.
·        Have the ability to create Functional & Technical design, do Data
Modelling.
·        Experience to work with Business SMEs for report rationalization
exercise.
·        Experience in leading and collaborating with development teams.

*Good-to-Have*

·        Health care domain knowledge.
·        Informatica and PL/SQL ETL solutions experience.

·        BI tool (Cognos) and a Visualization tool (Spotfire / Tableau)
experience.
·        ALM tool experience.

*Background*

·        Client Interaction and Requirement Gathering
·        Onsite – Offshore Team Management & Co-ordination
·        Test Driven Architecture, Design and Development
·        Application, Business Logic, Integration tools and techniques

*Others*

·        Independent Productive

*Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role*

·        Work as a team / support lead.

·        Should be able to collaborate with architects, designers &
customers.
·        Should be able to work in a fast paced, collaborative and
iterative environment
·        Should be a fast learner
·        Must have good research and investigation skills
·        Need excellent oral and written communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rashi Saraswat*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172*