Hi  friends,

This is exclusive for us and we need resumes  immediately  and close this
position. The interview will be only one round and will happen immediately.
Let us close this position without fail. Get me couple of strong resumes
with *Visa copy, DL Copy  with LinkedIn profile.*

we just had a closure with him and it’s a very critical position for him.

*Position : Sr.Tableau Developer*

*Location : Austin,TX*

*Duration : 6+ months.*

*Need min 9+ year consultant with Lined In *

Need a senior tableau guy for Austin. Below is the JD.

•          Approximately 3-5 years of hands on Tableau Development
experience.

•          Experience with complex/ large scale implementations, automation
and working with functional teams.

•          Knowledge of databases, warehouses, business intelligence
systems, Hadoop, SQL and data analysis tools.

•          Experience working in Large and Complex Data Environment.

•         Experience in Mockups, Wireframes, best Visualizations based on
the requirement.

•          Building Visualizations in Tableau and recommend best solutions
to the Client.

•          Prepare enterprise data sources for use with Tableau, including
non-structured, dimensional, and relational sources. Identify, plan, and
execute business intelligence and analytics projects for our clients.

•          Be a hands on data analyst and modeler with exceptional skills
for accessing and manipulating data sets on a variety of platforms
including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, relational databases,
dimensional data models, OLAP cubes.

•          Operate comfortably in the domains of exploratory analysis, data
mining, hypothesis testing, and general statistical reasoning.

•          Exceptional Analytical, Conceptual, and Problem-solving
abilities.

•          Strong written/oral communication and presentation/interpersonal
skills.

•          Experience with Tableau performance, data extracts and usage
data.

*Preferred*:

•          Data modelling, design & implementation based on recognized
standards.

•          Advanced knowledge of SQL & Hadoop.

Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.

--

Regards

AHMED

*Exatech Inc*