Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Let me know if you would be interested in this role. If interested, please
send me a copy of your resume, your contact details.

NOTE: Only Locals proffered...
​

*Client*

*IAC*

*Position*

*Data Engineer*

*Location*

*NYC*

*Best Rate*

*Best Rate*

*Job Type*

*Contract  – ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES*

*Start Date*

Immediate & URGENT

*Job Description*

*Skills Required:*

·         Bachelor¹s Degree in Computer Science, 3+ years related IS
experience and 2+ years in BI / data warehousing

·         Solid understanding of data warehousing concepts, terminology,
and architecture

·         Excellent ETL, SQL and database design and development experience

·         Experience in implementing ETL / DB / SQL Queries / Star Schema

·         Excellent team player, able to work with virtual teams

·         Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment

·         Excellent Communication Skills

*Skills Preferred:*

·         Experience using a language like Perl or Python to automate
ETL/Data Processes jobs.

·         Database knowledge and how to analyze clickstream/user
metrics/events/funnels

·         Experience using Analytics platforms like MicroStrategy or
Business Objects.  Tableau highly preferred

·         Experience in Vertica, ParAccel, Netezza, Teradata, Greenplum or
any columnar database

·         Experience with mobile analytics

--

Thanks&Regards

James Walker

US IT Recruiter