Please let me know if you have any Job Openings for the consultants listed
below. We do have additional consultants available as well. Also, below is
a brief summary about our company. Should you have any questions please
feel free to reach out to me directly.”

*Consultant Name*

*Title*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Exp*

*Rate*

*Visa Status*

NCV

.Net Developer

Culver City, LA

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

HCA

.Net Developer

Los Angeles, CA

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

NMRP

.Net Developer

Houston, TX

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SN

.Net Developer

Irving, TX

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

KB

.Net Developer

Topeka, KS

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

PP

.Net Developer

Southlake, TX

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

VRKRM

Senior .Net Developer

St. Louis, MO

Yes

8 Yrs

Open

H1B

RV

.Net Developer

Charlotte, NC

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SM

Senior .Net Developer

Louisville, KY

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SRK

Selenium Tester

Las Vegas, NV

DFW, TX

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

RA

Selenium Tester

Pittsburgh, PA

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

MS

Selenium Tester

NYC, NY

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SM

Senior Manual/Automation Tester

Herndon, VA

No

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

RPM

Senior Selenium Automation Tester/Developer

Dallas, TX

DFW, TX

10 Yrs

Open

H1B

SK

Informatica Developer

Madison, WI

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

AC

Lead Informatica Developer

San Jose, CA

No

9+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SV

Hadoop Administrator

Charlotte, NC

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SKG

Hadoop Administrator

Sanjose, CA

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

RR

DevOps/Cloud Engineer

Fountain Valley, CA

Yes

8 Yrs

Open

H1B

MZ

Build/Release Engineer

Sunnyvale, CA

Yes

8 Yrs

Open

H1B

SKG

DevOps Engineer

San Francisco, CA

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

VMG

DevOps Engineer

Saint Louis, MO

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

TR

DevOps Engineer

Orlando, FL

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

ES

DevOps Engineer

Tampa, FL

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SU

DevOps Engineer

St louis, MO

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

PKB

DevOps Engineer

Sunnyvale, CA

Yes

8 Yrs

Open

H1B

SK

DevOps Engineer

Atlanta, GA

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SRM

Linux Administrator

Stamford, CT

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

PTC

Linux Administrator

Charlotte, NC

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SRD

Linux Administrator

Irving, TX

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SP

Salesforce Developer/Admin

Coppell, TX

DFW, TX

8 Yrs

Open

H4 EAD

UM

Salesforce Developer

Fairport, NY

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

RKP

Salesforce Developer

Santa Clara, CA

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

ARK

Salesforce Developer

Austin, TX

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

RN

Salesforce Developer

Dover, NH

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

NGBR

UI Developer

Atlanta, GA

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

MRR

UI Developer

Atlanta, GA

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SM

UI Developer

Washington, DC

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

DP

Java UI Developer

San Modesto, CA

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

RT

UI Developer

Charlotte, NC

Yes

6+ Yrs

Open

H1B

JA

ETL Architect

Eden Prairie, MN

Yes

14 Yrs

Open

H1B

SG

OpenStack Admin

Plano, TX

Yes

5+ Yrs

Open

H1B

LM

OpenStack Admin

Richardson, TX

Yes

5+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SRK

OpenStack Admin

Dallas, TX

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SS

Hadoop Developer

Mayfield, OH

Yes

8 Yrs

Open

H1B

MJGGH

Hadoop Developer

Lisle, IL

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

AKM

Senior ODM Developer

Columbus, OH

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

AB

Service Now Developer/Admin

Parsippany, NJ

Yes

5+ Yrs

Open

H1B

RP

Service Now Developer/Admin

Richardson, TX

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

ND

Service Now Developer/Admin

Dallas, TX

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

URR

Service Now Developer/Admin

Richardson, TX

Yes

7+ Yrs

Open

H1B

HS

ATG Developer

Columbus, OH

Yes

8+ Yrs

Open

H1B

SL

Senior Oracle Developer

NYC, NY

NY/NJ/PA

9+ Yrs

Open

H1B

*CNET Global Solutions Inc* is an IT Consulting & Systems Integration firm
that delivers

High-quality IT services to leading clients around the world.

CNET-GLOBAL solutions, Inc incorporated and headquartered in the USA

We have been playing the role of a trusted IT partner to our clients

Since 2000.

We can provide you with the best services at a reasonable price and

reduce your costs.

I work exclusively on our W2 Consultants. I would appreciate if you

could add hasan...@cnet-global.com and send me your requirements.

How many consultants are on your payroll?

200+ Consultants on our payrolls.

What areas of skills?

NET, Java, ATG, Data Warehouse (ETL), Middleware, Storage Admin, Linux
Admin, VMware/Citrix, Database Developers/Admins, Testing

Where is your headquarters located?

Richardson, TX

We look forward to work with you.

Looking forward to hear from you J

*DO YOU NEED MORE CANDIDATES OR DO YOU HAVE OTHER REQUIREMENTS KINDLY CLICK
THE BELOW LINK FOR MY UPDATED HOT LIST.*

*HOT LIST*
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3pA1xTosEIVMGFlWURSNGMtcUk/view?usp=sharing>

Thanks & Regards,

*Hasan Alisha Syed*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*
800 E. Campbell Road, Suite # 345
Richardson, Texas 75081
Phone: 972-325-4865

Cell: 214-702-3945
Fax: 972-692-8828
Email: hasan...@cnet-global.com

*Yahoo IM:* hasansha_cnet

*Hangouts:* hasan...@gmail.com

*“Texas HUB Certified Business”*

*We are Leaders, We are CNETians*

*P*Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.