Hi ,

I have an urgent opening on Position with my client. Let me know if you
have any of your consultants available. Please send me the resumes with
full name, contact details, Rate, and availability date.

*Role: **AEM/CQ5 Front-End Developer*

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 6 months

*Job Description*

*Responsibilities*

   - You will be building websites and applications using Adobe Experience
   Manager.  You will design and build components, templates, dialogs, and
   workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR).
   - The team will look to you to diagnose and solve technical problems
   related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic
   content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and
   personalization.
   - We will work together in an agile, rapid development and prototyping
   environment.
   - You will be translating business requirements into AEM specific
   implementation specifications.
   - You will design and improve internal development methodologies.
   - You will be a mentor and leader to other developers on the team.

*Skills we need:*

   - Hands-on knowledge of AEM including template design, components,
   widgets and dialogs – let’s talk about what you’ve built before…
   - Direct experience with core JAVA, Maven, and Jenkins
   - Solid Java, JavaScript, HTML5, and CSS3
   - Experience with REST, Sling and SOAP in a production environment
   - Comfortable with data exchange protocols like JSON and XML
   - Experience in the design and development of reusable frameworks
   effectively leveraging design patterns
   - Strong understanding of web architecture concepts (session, cache,
   cookies, connection pooling)

*Skills that would be great to have:*

   - Excellent communication and teamwork
   - Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative
   development environment; experience with agile a strong plus
   - Ability to work flexibly and appropriate trade-offs to meet time
   constraints; strong understanding of the MVP approach
   - Experience with Marketing and Digital Asset Management (DAM) usage and
   workflows
   - Experience collaborating with Product Owners, Project Managers, and
   other Developers, and globally distributed team members

Thank You,

Sreelatha *, *Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
sreelat...@libsysinc.com| www.LibsysInc.com <http://www.libsysinc.com/>