*Hi,*

*Hope you are fine today.*
Please find the JD as below if you are comfortable send me your updated
Resume on my Email Id : *am...@sysmind.com <amit5.sysm...@gmail.com>*, ASAP.

Please go through the JD and let me know your interest.

*Role :* TIBCO Project Manager
* Location*: Boise, ID

*Job Description :*

1)      Need a TIBCO Project manager with experience in handling large
deliveries in end to end implementation and application development space.

2)       Live experience in delivering projects using SOAP, Java, XML and
WebServices.

*Best Regards,Amit Kumar Technical Recruiter - SYSMIND, LLC**Email : *
amit5.sysm...@gmail.com
*Phone :  **609-897-9670 x 5124 *