Greetings,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an Urgent requirement with our direct clients, please go through
the job details and let us know if you are interested, do send us your
updated resume and contact details to

*a...@everestglobalsolutions.com <a...@everestglobalsolutions.com>*

*Role: Software Engineer *

*Duration: 6 months*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

Interview Process: phone screen, then on site.

*Job Requirements:*

·         We are seeking a talented, creative and passionate Senior
Engineer for a challenging opportunity to develop and disrupt the mobile
classifieds space.

·         The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years experience with
JavaScript development.

·         Our stack includes popular modules such as *Expressjs, Sailsjs*,
as well as using *Mongo DB, Redis and Elastic* search for data stores.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Build Close5's website that handles millions of user requests

·         Build Close5's website using *JavaScript, CSS, Angular or ReactJS*

·         Troubleshoot Close5's website systems in production

·         Lead and participates in medium to large-scale projects

·         Lead the discovery phase of medium to large-scale projects to
implement high-level design

·         Mentor Engineering team members

*Qualifications:*

·         BS/BA in Computer Science or related field plus 5+ years of work
experience - with at least 2 year’s experience in JavaScript

·         Excellent knowledge with JavaScript with a strong understanding
of web technologies to build scalable websites

·         Experience in developing consumer-facing mobile/web applications

·         Experience with AWS is a big plus

Thanks,

Abhi

Everest Global Solutions

a...@everestglobalsolutions.com