*Position: AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Technical Architect Consultants*

*# of Openings:  2         (one SF Bay Area & one Minneapolis, MN)Job-1022
  *

*AEM Technical Architect Position #1Start Date:   ASAP!*
*End Date or Duration: 6+ months,  likely to extend longer*
*Location(s):  REMOTE to SF Bay Area client OR Minnepolis, MN.  Travel 25%
or less*

*Travel expenses reimbursed (air, hotel, ground transportation, meal
program)*

Requirements:
Photo ID needs to be provided with submission - Clear JPG

Must successfully complete background check if selected for project

Required Skill Set

·         IT - 8+ years (10+ years preferred)

·         Software Development - 8+ years

·         Lead Developer on AEM implementation projects - 2+ years

·         Implement AEM  - 4+ years (at least two end-to-end
implementation)

·         Design AND Developer AEM Components, integrations, templates,
widgets - 4+ years

·         Java Development - 7+ years, Including Java to customize AEM

·         Experience Integrating AEM Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- 2+ year

·         HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX - 5+ years

·         Web Services (SOAP or RESTful) - 4+ years

·         AEM v6.1 - Required

·         Frameworks (Sling, Spring, Strusts or other MVC) - 4+ years

·         Unit Testing & Automated Testing Tools - 3+ years

·         Web App Servers - 5+ years (like Apache & TomCat)

·         Masters a plus

·         AEM Certified a plus

*CANDIDATES THAT ARE IN THE IDEAL RATE RANGE WILL BE GIVEN PRIORITY - AS
WILL THOSE LOCAL OT THE PROJECT LOCATIONS

Full Legal Name of Consultant:

First Name Consultant Goes by:

US Citizen, Green Card, H1b, TN:

IF H1b, or Subcontract from 3rd Party -  what Corp is direct
employer//sponsor?:

Position/Requirement Submitting for:  Job-1019,

AEM Business Analyst

Current Location:

First Date Available to Start or # days’ notice:

Rate (All-inclusive for local or relocating):

Rate (plus expenses for traveling)

Consultant's Phone 1:

Consultant's Phone 2:

Consultant's E-mail ID:

Skype ID:

or Google+ Groups ID:

LinkedIn Profile:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Can the consultant be considered for contract-to-hire by

client after 3-6 months of consulting (no further fee)?

Can the consultant be considered for direct-hire?

Salary Requirement for direct-hire or contract-to-hire?

PHOTO ID ATTACHED:

*Thank-you,*

P.S – We have a cool referral policy. Look at the bottom of the mail to
find out more

*Kuldeep Yadav  {KD}*
*Sr. Recruiter - Lead*
*Net**2**Source Inc.*
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>*
*Gtalk&Yahoo::**  kd.intime*

Direct ::2014792783

Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 452|

*Fax: (201) 221 8131*

Address: 1 Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302

*Website: *www.net2source.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | Cisco Certified Premier Partner | Oracle
Gold Partner | IBM Business Partner | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company | NASSCOM
Certified Company | E-Verified Employer

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is "Net2source Inc."
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact *abhi...@net2source.com*
<abhi...@net2source.com> immediately if you have received this message in
error or if you do not wish to receive any further messages. Thank you.

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

We Offer a Referral of upto $500 for any consultant that you refer us that
gets placed on a project via Net2Source .