*Need passport number with Visa and DL copy for H1B/opt. *
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: DevOps Engineer*
*Location: Costa Mesa, CA*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
· 3+ years Linux operating systems experience with particular
emphasis on Red Hat Linux, Debian, or their variants
· Deployment experiences using Docker for .NET on Windows and Java
· Experience with tools like Git, Jenkins and Bash script.
· Prior experience in CI/CD and automation.
· Working knowledge of automation tools such as Chef and Puppet.
· Highly proficient creating scripts for automation of recurring
· Experience in working with AWS technologies like VPC, EC2
instances, autoscaling, DynamoDB
· Ability to work in a fast paced, e-commerce environment
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· A passion for innovation
· Collaboration, drive open communication and reach across
*Please share Passport number with Visa copy for fast submission*
*Please fill below form for fast submission*
WORK/VISA STATUS ( WITH VALIDITY,IF APPLIED )
PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER
WILLING TO RELOCATE
BEST TIME TO CALL
SALARY/RATE EXPECTATION (W2/1099/C2C)
TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE
YEAR OF GRADUATION (Bachelors)
With Completion year/percentage/ University name
SSN last 4 digits
DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY)
Thanks & Regards
IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-418-5778 Ext 3061 |Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.