Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com> and call me *408-844-3778**.*
*Title: People Soft Systems Analyst*
*Location: Evans ton, IL, United States (LOCAL ONLY MUST INTERVIEW AND WORK
*Duration : Long Term*
· Perform highly complex duties in the development, installation,
configuration, maintenance, tuning and administration of PeopleSoft
systems. Performs similar duties in the installation, configuration,
maintenance and administration of operating system, database and other core
software and support systems. Installs, implements and supports PeopleSoft
application software, acts as a primary technical resource for the
Financial and other integrated systems providing ongoing support, including
software tuning, installing upgrades and fixes and maintaining software for
· Bachelor's degree preferred
*Must Have Experience:*
• Manage a PeopleSoft environment with ORACLE database in UNIX environments
• Install, setup and configuration of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture.
• Troubleshooting PeopleSoft issues in production and/or PeopleSoft
• Performance tuning.
• Install, setup and configuration of the following: PeopleSoft Integration
Broker, PeopleSoft Test Framework, Process Schedulers, Crystal Reports,
COBOL, Application Servers, and n Vision.
• Basic scripting skills using shell/Perl/PowerShell as necessary to
• Monitoring and troubleshooting database issues as they pertain to
• Resolve configuration and setup issues pertaining to third party products
communicating to PeopleSoft.
• Good working knowledge of the UNIX operating system is required.
• Excellent communication skills with management, development teams,
vendors, and other related service providers.
*Nice to Have Experience:*
• PeopleSoft application designer and coding experience.
• Hands-on experience managing other non-PeopleSoft products or
• Knowledge of other database vendor products.
• Migration of PeopleSoft tools and application.
• Work with other departments in scheduling periodic upgrades to the
• To refresh the PeopleSoft environments from production as and when
• Creates and maintains all non-PeopleSoft and PeopleSoft application and
their corresponding databases required for development, testing, education
and production usage. This may require learning other technologies and
frameworks like Business Objects, SQL Server etc.
• Install and upgrade of PeopleSoft and its tools when necessary.
• Implements and enforces security at the application and database level to
create a secure environment as required by PCI standards.
• Coordinates and performs database re-organizations as required to assist
performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
• Implement procedures to ensure that all application design and code is
produced with proper integrity, security and performance.
• Provides technical support to application development teams.
• Manages and audits PeopleSoft security.
• Manage sharing of resources amongst applications.
• Implement automation of common administrative tasks.
• Perform system performance tuning and optimization.
• Install and administer proprietary software, utilities, compilers, and
• Other tasks and duties as assigned.
• 5+ years' experience in install, setup and configuration of PeopleSoft
Internet Architecture in a production environment.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.