Please share resume to a...@resource-logistics.com
*Title: Sr. Vmware VROPS Engineer*
*Location: **Dallas, TX*
*Interview: Phone/Face to Face/Skype*
· Overall performance and capacity management experience in the
Windows and Linux spaces
· Manage vRealize Operations Manager Infrastructure
· Upgrades of the vRealize Operations Manager Infrastructure, as
· Manage access control within vRealize Operations Manager
· Create and manage operational dashboards, widgets, views and
· Create and manage property, metric and alert definitions within
vRealize Operations Manager
· Create and manage super metrics within vRealize Operations Manager
· Create and manage capacity planning projects within vRealize
· Create and manage operational policies within vRealize Operations
· Create and manage Groups and Applications within vRealize
· Remediate various issues identify in vRealize Operations Manager
· Implement and manage vRealize Operations Manager solutions
· Implement and manage End Point Operations Agents
· vSphere health monitoring, Self-learning analytics with Dynamic
· Smart Alerts, Recommended Actions landing page , Root-cause
analysis and recommendations
· Monitoring of OS resources (CPU, disk, memory, network) , Capacity
right-sizing, and resource optimization
· Capacity models, what-if scenario
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.