Role: Salesforce Technical Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
*Job Description: *
• Extensive experience on the Salesforce platform to help
deliver projects on time and with excellent quality.
• The candidate should display strong leadership skills and
have the ability to influence direction and leverage best practices.
*Required Skill: *
• Strong application development background required.
• 6-8 Overall IT experience
• 4+ years of Implementation, Design, and Configuration
experience within Salesforce is required.
• Possesses experience in leading and driving medium to large
scale Salesforce.com implementation projects.
• Fundamental understanding of the overall Architecture of
Salesforce platform in order to comply with the audit, security and
supervisory related policies and procedures.
• Profound knowledge of Salesforce product offerings:
Sales/Service cloud, Force.com, Feed, Database.com, and Communities.
• Deep experience in all aspects of the Salesforce platform
including: Administration, Configuration (incl.
• reports/dashboards), Customization, APEX coding, Visualforce
• Experience with Force.com integration technologies such as
CastIron, Boomi, etc.
• Comprehensive understanding of Salesforce APIs and data
loading mechanisms and tools.
• Understands optimal environment management and release
management practices required to deploy and support SFDC.
• Understands the Cloud computing paradigm.
• Experience working within geographically dispersed (offshore)
teams is desired.
• Administrator and Developer certification is strongly
• Candidate should possess excellent communication and
*Preferred Skill: *
• Prior Object Oriented Development experience is highly
• Knowledge of Agile development methodology strongly desired.
• Platform Developer II or Advanced Developer certification
*Thanks and Regards,*
*SAP/ERP Talent Acquisition Specialist*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
Cell: +1 904-257-0089 | fax: +1 (608) 646-8326
E-mail: *vamshi....@nlbservices.com <vamshi....@nlbservices.com>*
*Gtalk*: *vamshi....@nlbservices.com <vamshi....@nlbservices.com>*
SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/vamshi-jai-0b4b02a8
*An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified & Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)*
* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission may contain
confidential information. This information is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.*
*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.