Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

Chicago IL

6+ months

Workday consultant

Chicago IL

Required Skills:

   -          6+ years of HCM/Payroll Consulting experience
   -          Certified Workday HCM Professional
   -          A minimum of 1 full cycle implementation – Workday
   -          Proven capability in designing solutions, and Client Facing
   Skills
   -          Complete understanding of HCM and Payroll Business Processes
   -          Experience with standard implementation activities, including
   requirements gathering solution design, configuration, testing,
   implementation, project documentation, and post-production support
   -          Expertise in loading data into Workday ERP via iLoads,
   Integrations, Reporting
   -

--
Thanks & regards,