I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to hve...@tekshapers.com
*Role - Java Ui Developer *
*Location: Boston, MA *
*Duration: 6 months plus (ongoing contract no set end).*
*Interview Mode – Face To Face*
• Strong in Core Java JDBC, mybatis, SQL
• Spring, MVC, Rest Web services, JSON
• Basic unix commands
• Multi Threading concepts
• Experience with Websphere,Tomcat
• Knowledge of Hibernate, Node JS, Git & Jenkins a plus
• Responsible for development of server side code for the UI
• Responsible for creation of user interface code
• Work closely with the IA, Visual designer and component
developers to implement user interface.
• Work closely with the IA, Visual designer and Business and
System analysts to build/prototype business functionality.
• Develop and conduct unit and browser compatibility tests
• Provide specifications, style sheets and input into
production of visual specifications.
• Prep images for development into prototypes/production code
• Solve technical issues and test accordingly
• Experience working on the development of prototypes for
• Must have ability to develop web interactions from wire
frames and look and feel/visual design comprehensives.
• Requirements analysis and proof of concept definition
• Proficiency in cross platform HTML development
• Design patterns and MVC frameworks
• Up-to-date, in-depth knowledge and proven development
• Proficient in the use of Sass, Less, Bootstrap and other grid
• Experience integrating with APIs
• Photoshop & Illustrator a plus
• Experience with agile, test-driven software development a
• 7+ years of front-end development experience
• Clear communication skills
*Note: “we are going through tier-1 vendor”*
*Himanshu Verma *
*Talent Acquisition Executive*
*(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211*
*Email: **hve...@tekshapers.com* <hve...@tekshapers.com>
*Gtalk: vermarecrui...@gmail.com <vermarecrui...@gmail.com>*
*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *
*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.