Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **Software Engineer - .Net Developer*

*Location: **Baltimore, MD*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Face to Face*

*Job Description:*

*Required Skills:*

Full stack development experience, angular 2 is preferred but if they have
a strong background with everything else we'll accept angular, typescript
is also a huge plus

*Basic Qualifications:*

Candidates must have outstanding communication and be able to come for an
onsite interview

*Job Description: *

Technical Landscape: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML/CSS, Angular 2, Typescript, SQL

*Responsibilities*

   - Works independently to specify, plan, design, develop, test and
   support software components as assigned
   - Participates in decisions on scope of work, duration of tasks, and
   determination of requirements
   - Responsible for implementation or modification of software component
   designs or enhancements to new and existing software products; assists in
   the implementation of more complex subsystems and systems
   - Assists in the establishment and clarification of specifications for
   assigned work
   - Assists in the design direction or modifications of software system
   components
   - Works with project team leadership to establish necessary
   specifications and requirements for software product validation of designs
   - Participates in code inspections and technical reviews
   - Source code comments and documenting are clean and detailed
   - Participates in agile process including sprint planning and sprint
   review

*Qualifications*

   - Requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
   Mathematics, Physics or a related engineering discipline
   - Minimum of 5 years work experience in .NET Development
   - Minimum of 5 years work experience in C# - .NET development
   - Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server usage in a
   .NET development environment
   - Minimum of 2 years of experience with MVC design patterns
   - Minimum of 2 years writing Units Tests (Microsoft framework)
   - Strong UI experience with Angular 2, Typescript, HTML/CSS and Bootstrap
   - Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
   - Excellent problem solving capabilities in a team environment

*Nice To Have*

   - Experience working with system hardware or embedded systems
   - Demonstrated understanding of basic mechanical and electrical concepts
   - Minimum of 2 years in an Agile/Scrum development environment
   - Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. – medical,
   defense, aerospace, finance, etc.)

*Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
**ptiw...@sagetl.com* <ptiw...@sagetl.com>

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image: saplogoone]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group Consulting, Inc. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message. Sage Group Consulting, Inc does not accept any
liability for virus infected mails.