yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your *updated
resume* and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can
give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2177
raja...@nityo.com <raja...@nityo.com>. *

*Position:* * SQL Developer*

*Location: Sterling, VA Duration: 6 Months *

*Mandatory Skill:*

·         SQL / Sybase, Angular / JQuery, Stored Procedures

·         Experience in advanced PL/SQL

·         Advanced knowledge of the principles and methods of database
design

·         Familiarity with basic shell scripts.

·         Good to have Health care knowledge but not a must

*Roles and Responsibility*

·         Assist development teams in the build out of schema and database
technologies

·         Ensure use of best practices for data-driven applications within
development teams

·         Review and optimize application data access strategies

·         Enforce database quality standards within the code base

·         Build out and maintain reporting services and integration
services applications

·         Support transactional and analytical database efforts in support
of the business needs

·         Respond to data inquiries from stake holders and the business team

·         Support architecture team in long-term planning and implementation

·         Support after-hours and on-call duties as required

·         Support operations and assist with troubleshooting activities as
needed

·         Continue to develop your skills in database optimization,
reporting, data analysis, and other database duties as a member of an agile
software team.

Thanks & Regards

*Rajat Baliyan*
*(Sr. Technical Recruiter)*