*Hi ,*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*This is* *Umang from **Srimatrix** Inc.,* *we are a Texas based IT
staffing company. *

*Please find Below the updated **Hotlist** of **Srimatrix** Inc and Kindly
Send me your C2C and C2H Requirements!!.*

*kindly share your requirements to um...@srimatrix.com
<um...@srimatrix.com> / 732-902-0873*

*Consultant Name*

*Skills*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Rupak*

*Data Analyst*

8 year

TX

Open

*Bhattarai**, B.R*

*Database Developer               *

10 years

TX

TX

*Manish*

*QA Analyst*

6+ years

TX

Open

*Sunil *Gurung

*Business Analyst*

7+ years

TX

Open

*Kritika*

*Quality Analyst*

6 years

TX

Open

*Gaurab* *Luitel*

*QA Automation*

6+ years

TX

Open

*Narottam** Jha*

*QA*

6 years

TX

Open

*Alisha *Karmacharya

*Business Analyst*

6+ yeas

TX

Open

*Priyanka* *Chand*

*BA ( Healthcare )*

6+ years

Open

*Sudharsan* *Senthilvel*

*ETL Tester*

7+ years

TX

Open

*Preeti** Shah*

*QA tester ( Airlines Domain )*

6+ years

TX

TX

*Bandana*

*Quality Engineer*

6+ years

IL

Open

*Sandev* *Shrestha*

*Quality Analyst*

6+ years

TX

Open

*Bhuwan*

*BI_SQL developer*

6+ years

TX

Tx

------------------------------

Umang Agarwal

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .