Hi ,

Hope you are doing well.
We are looking for * Drupal Developer at Englewood Cliffs, NJ - Contract *with
one of our Clients. Below is the Job Description. If you are available and
interested then please reply me with details below the Job Description
along with your updated resume in Word format.

If you're interested please give me a call back at (732)-276-9933 EXT 242
you can E-Mail me at robbi.prasa...@avanceservices.us

*Position  :   **Drupal Developer*
* Location :  **Englewood Cliffs, NJ*
* Duration :  **6 Month(s) Contract*

* Job Description *

   - With BE/BTech/MCA education back ground
   - 6 years of experience in development & support activities with good
   command in PHP, WordPress, Ajax JavaScript, jQuery, HTML, responsive design
   and CSS and Drupal 8, along with Word Press as an added advantage .
   - Experience in executing the projects in AGILE methodology, Onsite &
   Offshore model added advantage.

Best Regards,
Prasanth Robbi
Sr. Technical Recruiter