*Hi,*

This is *Phil* from *ComTec*. Please go through the job description below
and share your interest. Else please provide me reference

*C# .Net Developer (hardware)*

*Alpharetta, GA*

*Long Term*

·         The software developer in this position will have an opportunity
to work on the next generation of bank kiosk and cash automation products.

·         Cash recyclers and cash dispensers improve customer service,
reduce errors and offer security in bank branches.

·         The kiosks solution provide customers a new channel for competing
their financial transactions.

·         You will be part of a cross-functional team and work with a
variety of banking hardware from a number of manufacturers to develop
software to integrate these devices to most of the leading banking systems.

*Requirement*

·         Include 2 or more years of software development experience
working in .NET and C# environments utilizing MVC models.

·         We consider experience in branch banking applications and cash
dispenser/recycler or ATM hardware highly beneficial.

·         Developers will be required to use hardware API’s to implement
desired business functionality interfacing hardware to our client facing
applications.

·         Good verbal and written skills are required as well as
exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.

·         This position is for a self-motivated individual who is
comfortable working with minimal supervision once provided with direction
on the desired objective.

·         The software developer selected will have high visibility as the
desired work is integral to the success of the team and product line.

*Requested Information*

Candidate Name:

Position:

Salary Requirements:

Email:

Phone:

LinkedIn:

Skype ID:

Available Interview times:

Last 4 of SSN:

Availability to start:

Current Location:

Willing to relocate:

Citizenship Status:

Any Certifications:

Education and Training:

Summary of why you fit this role, be specific:

*Two References from Previous Projects*

Name:

Designation:

Best phone:

Official Email:

Regards

Phil Simpson

ComTec Information Systems
Email : p...@comtecinfo.com

600 E John Carpenter Fwy, #345, Irving, TX 75062

www.comtecinfo.com

***20 years of excellence**Oracle Gold Partner**Microsoft Silver
Integration Partner**Certified MBE***

***Cloud**Mobile**IoT**Emergency Management Suite**Offshore Development***