*hi all*

*Job Title : Project Manager with MDM *
*Client :  Lennar *
*Location :  Miami, FL *
*Duration : 1 year+ *

*Must Need Locals *

*We are in need of a MDM Project Manager for a long term project in Miami.
Candidates must have great communication skills. I know the rate is low but
the client has said there could be flexibility for the right candidate so
please send to me even if over the target rate. Candidates in Florida are a
big plus. PMP preferred but not required. **Please only send me Project
Managers with MDM experience. *

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*
*•        Initiate and facilitate discussions with stakeholders*
*•        Develop requirements documentation to support initiatives, and
provide input to technical team*
*•        Set development priorities and timelines and monitor and report
on progress*
*•        Act as liaison between stakeholders and technical team*
*•        Support MDM implementations*
*•        Measure effectiveness of initiatives*
*•        Contribute to development of BI roadmap*

*REQUIREMENTS:*
*•        10+ years of overall data-centric experience*
*•        8+ years of program management experience*
*•        5+ years of experience acting as SME on MDM implementations,
ideally in manufacturing*
*•        Experience developing business requirements and cases for MDM
systems*
*•        Knowledge of end-to-end processes for maintaining product and/or
master data*
*•        Solid change management skills*
*•        ERP knowledge*
*•        Experience with MDM tools, including Informatica MDM or IBM Info
Sphere MDM*
*•        Strong communications skills*

*-- *
*Thanks & Regards*