*Hi Partners*

*Hope you all are doing great!!!!*

*We will appreciate if you would add our email address vi...@srimatrix.com
opportunity to serve your direct client's requirements*

*I Do have Citizen, Green Card and EAD consultants on many more skills.
Looking for C2C/C2H positions**.*

*SKILLS*

*YEARS OF EXPERIENCE*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*   Work Authorization*

*RE-LOCATION*

*BI Developer*

*6 Years*

*TX*

*   USC*

*No*

*SQL Developer*

*7 Years*

*TX*

*   USC*

*Only  TX*

* Java Developer*

* 8 Years*

* CA*

*   GC*

* Open*

*Lead QA Tester*

*7 years*

*OH*

*   USC*

*No*

*QA Tester*

*6 years*

*TX*

*   GC*

*Open*

*QA Tester*

*6 years*

*TX*

*   GC*

*Open*

*QA Tester*

*6 years*

*TX*

*   EAD*

*Open*

*. Net Developer*

*8 years*

*NY*

*   EAD*

*Open*

*Business Analyst*

*6 years*

*TX*

*   GC*

*Open*

*Business Analyst*

*6 years*

*TX*

*   GC*

*Open*

*Business Analyst*

*6 years*

*TX*

*   H1*

*Open*

* Salesforce Developer*

* 8 years*

* NJ*

*   H1*

* Open*

*Data Analyst*

*7 years*

*CO*

*   GC*

*Open*

* IOS Developer*

* 7 years*

* WA*

*   H1*

* Open*

*Hadoop Consultant*

*6 years*

*TX*

*   EAD*

*Open*

* UI Developer*

* 7 years*

* IL*

*   EAD*

* Open*

*Tableau Consultant*

*7 years*

*TX*

*   EAD*

*Open*

* System Admin*

* 10 years*

* TX*

*   H1*

* No*

*Also have Java, Devops, VMware, Tableau and Many moreā€¦ *

* We have consultants with various skills set working on-site across the
US. Our consultants are open to relocation across country and are available
for contract positions at the best possible rates. We have an extensive
pool of immediately available professionals who are thoroughly screened and
tested, thus ensuring that only the best gets hired *

*Thanks and Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter/Resource Manager*

*Srimatrix Inc.*

*Direct:** 4692098270*

*vi...@srimatrix.com <vi...@srimatrix.com>*