Hi,

Hope you are doing well today!

*Please find below the detailed job description for your reference. If you
are interested please send me your updated resume along with your expected
hourly rate.*

*Penetration Tester*

*Jordon Building, 650 W. State – B15, Boise, Idaho 83720*

*Long term*

*Experience*

1.     Minimum of 5 years’ experience information security programs.

2.     Must have a software development background (Java, C++, C#, etc.),
scripting (Power Shell, Perl), and expertise with Windows and Linux/Unix
environments, IIS, and SQL.

3.     Must substantiate competence through industry certifications such as
CISSP, GIAC, CISA, etc.

*Looking forward to working with you!*

*Amanpreet Singh*

*Direct: 408 216 8035 Fax: 703-722-6628*

*Email: asi...@elegantsolutions.us <asi...@elegantsolutions.us>*

*Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions, Inc We Participate in E-Verify An SBA
8(a), ISO 9001:2008 Company Prime on GSA Schedule 70, 8(a) STARS II, eFAST,
Seaport-e & many State/Local Contractshttp://www.elegantsolutions.us
<http://www.elegantsolutions.us>*