Greetings,
My name is Vikalp and I'm an IT recruiter at *ACS Global Tech Solutions.*
Please go through this job description and respond me back with your most
updated resume if you are interested and available.
Feel free to call me for any further query.

*Note: Experience in number of years doesn’t matter for this position need
a genuine candidate only.*

*Title: Alfresco BPM Consultant *

*Location: Atlanta GA*

*Duration: 6+ month*

*Job Description:*

·         Experience in Installing the product

·         Configuration changes

·         Integrating with Apps

·         Customization / Changes

*Thanks and Regards,*

* Vikalp Sharma Technical Recruiter*

*ACS Group- American Cyber Systems*

*Work: 218-288-1494*

vikalp.sha...@acsicorp.com

www.acsicorp.com [image: cid:image004.png@01D1AAAC.C10C9860]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/american-cybersystems>  *[image:
cid:image006.png@01D1AAAC.C10C9860]* <https://twitter.com/ACSGroupUSA>

2400 Meadowbrook Parkway,Duluth, GA 30096