Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

*Onsite SSIS Developer (need H1B with submission)*

*6+ months *

*Los Angeles, CA*

*Rate : $55-60/hr*

*Job Description*

*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES*

*BUSINESS*

   - Very good domain knowledge on capital market specially Asset
   Management, Trade Processing, Trade Life Cycle, Fixed Income Products
   - Should have experience in supporting Trading Platforms and resolve
   user issues
   - Act as a bridge between various vendors to resolve OMS Production
   issues

* TECHNICAL SKILLS*

   - Strong in RDL, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, XSLT
   - Platforms Experienced in any trading tool
   - Other skills: .Net

*SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED*

   - Good communication and presentation skills, strong stakeholder
   management
   - Problem Solving and Decision Making
   - Ability to present, convince & influence large, diverse audiences on
   solution architecture and design decision

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

   - Requirement review
   - Design Review
   - Build best practices, patterns and design principles in software
   development and project execution
   - Interact with business users and provide quick solutions

Participate in weekly reviews along with customer

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*