Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **Principal Project Manager*

*Location: **Chattanooga, TN*

*Duration: **Long Term Contract*

*F2F Interview required*

*Required Skills:*

Project Management, Microsoft Dynamic

*Basic Qualifications*:

Full SDLC Project Manager

*Additional Skills*:

CRM

*Job Description:*

Apex Systems, 2nd largest staffing company in the US, has 6 Project Manager
opportunities with one of our largest clients in the Chattanooga, TN area.
They are looking to rebuild their internal PMO by focusing on process
improvement and documentation. This is joining a team of over 30+ Project
Manager where they have over 110+ active projects.

Responsibilities of Project Manager:

   - Managing enterprise size large scope project with focus on delivery
   - Develops sprint task input to IT Release Planning for IT Technical
   Resources
   - Track and report team metrics and progress toward sprint and release
   plan goals
   - Identify resource conflicts that could impact schedule and budget
   - Ensures project team meetings are effectively facilitated at an
   expected cadence with expected outcomes.
   - Instills a sense of urgency reflecting the goals for the current
   project activities and milestones.
   - Collaborate with project leads to ensure that the team is producing
   solutions that meet established standards, procedures and practices.
   - Recommend changes to IT PMO practices

Requirements for Project Manager:

   - 5+ years of experience as an IT project manager, or in a support role
   on IT projects with budgets greater than $10M.
   - Experience with enterprise-wide IT system projects
   - Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining actions, issues,
   risks and decisions lists during and outside project team meetings

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
*ptiw...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D26D7E.63B9BEF0]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.