SEND ME YOUR RESUME ON THIS ID

*ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com *

Hi,

My name is …*Tarun Tyagi*………, I am a Sr. Recruiter with *Pro-Tek Consulting*.
I'm currently working with a Client of ours to fill a "*Duration* "long ---"
*job title*"--- contract opportunity in-- *location -- L*ocation. I found
your profile on a job board and I believe you would be a great fit for this
position. I would love to talk about this further at your convenience.
Please let me know when would be a good time for us to connect?

*Role : **Azure Cloud Architect / Lead*

*3 position *

*Location : NYC, NY*

*Duration : 6 months*

*Job Description: *

*o Understanding of ITIL framework and methodologies*

*o Good understanding of Virtualization and Cloud computing concepts*

*o Hands on experience on Azure services (viz. Azure Monitor, Security and
Compliance, Protection and Recovery, Storage, Operations Management Suite,
Application and VPN Gateways, Active Directory)*

*o Experience with Azure Resource Manager portal*

*o Experience in setting up and configuring site-to-site virtual networks*

*o Configuring storage accounts, backup vaults at VM level*

*o Provisioning environments and server administration on Azure*

*o Ability to work with application teams and understanding the
requirements on capacity, performance and deployment architectures*

*o Experience on networking aspects like IPs, subnets, inbound and outbound
ports and firewall rules*

*o User management and security aspects*

*o Proficiency in PowerShell scripting*

*o Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions*

*o Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems*

*Hoping to connect with you soon,*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting |  Email Id :- *
*ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com* <ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com>* |*