Dear  All,
If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details, Kindly share suitable resumes
ASAP at r...@sysmind.com or rjsysm...@gmail.com Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4002.

*Title: OpenStack Cloud Engineer*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

Technical must-haves:
1.       Understanding of infrastructure-as-code.
2.       Understanding of DevOps concepts.
3.       Understanding of large-scale distributed systems.
4.       Hands-on experience with Ansible. Experience with OpenStack
Ansible a plus.
5.       Hands-on experience with OpenStack in an Ops role, greater than
one year and with OpenStack version Kilo or later.
Solid Unix system administration experience.

The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team at Comcast views Operations as
a software problem to maximize availability, performance, and capacity
utilization of our private OpenStack-based cloud. We build operational
awareness for our customers and ourselves, scale through automation, and
continually improve within our craft, all in support of our goal of
delivering business value faster.

We employ a combination of open source and custom in-house tools to achieve
our goal. Our team provides L3 production support and will be contacted
off-hours if L1/L2 support teams are unable to resolve a production issue.
Part of our ethos is to constantly strive for improvements and minimize
those occurrences.

We support data centers in various locations across the U.S. that support
Comcast customers across the country. Our cloud platform provides the
underlying capability used by many products that are delivered to our
customers’ homes such as the X1 platform and Xfinity Home, reinforcing the
need for reliability and performance.

This role will be a key contributor to fulfilling the vision of building a
highly-available, secured, and well-tested cloud platform capable of
operating at scale. Creating infrastructure from code, finding areas and
processes to improve, and innovating toward those improvements are all
components of this role.

Soft skills:
Intellectual curiosity and a demonstrated appetite to improve current
conditions, specifically in the area of large-scale server management.

Responsibilities:
1.       Production support of the Comcast Elastic Cloud (CEC).
2.       Advance the state of the CEC to promote greater operational
awareness, use of automation, availability, performance, and utilization of
the cloud platform.
3.       Work within a team environment of 10-12 engineers on the CEC SRE
team and with application development teams to initiate and deliver
improvements.
4.       Production support may require after-hours response and
remediation.

*Best Regards*

*Raj Kumar* | SYSMIND, LLC

[image: