Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and let me know if you are interested.

*Position / Title: Sr Calypso Developer / Lead *

*Duration: 9+ months *

*Location: Los Angeles, CA*

·         Senior Developer with Calypso platform experience and Capital
markets background

·         7+ years of experience in Java, Financial platforms

·         3+ years of experience with Calypso platform

·         Strong Calypso Product Support and Development background

·         Prior experience in Calypso product Maintenance releases and bug
fixes

Prior experience in Calypso product upgrade

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*