Hi Folks,

Needed a Sterling OMS developer in Nashville, TN
Must have strong working experience in OMS

*Job Title: Sterling OMS developer*
*Duration: 8+ Months*
*Location: Nashville, TN*

Job Description
This position is responsible for producing code, configuring changes and
designing concepts to support order management (OMS) at Tractor Supply
Company.  This requires strong knowledge of IBM Sterling Commerce
architecture and modules and Java programming.

II. Job Requirements

Minimum Qualifications (Education and Experience)

•    3 to 6 years of experience in Sterling Commerce / IBM Selling and
Fulfillment Suite implementation.
•    3+ years of experience developing web applications using enterprise
Java technologies.
•    Retail experience is preferred.
•    IBM Sterling Order Management Deployment 9.1 Certification is
preferred.
Programmer certification in Java is preferred.

Knowledge/Skills/Abilities/Training/Systems

Strong knowledge of IBM Order Management's modules such as Platform, DOM,
Supply Collaboration, GIV, Catalog Management and Reverse Logistics.
Strong knowledge of Sterling Commerce architecture.
Strong knowledge of installation and integration of Sterling OMS with
enterprise applications is preferred.
Strong knowledge of relational databases (particularly Oracle) is
preferred.
Strong knowledge of specific Java techonologies including JSP, JSTL, JDBC
and JAXB is preferred.
Strong familarity using SVN or GIT for source code management is preferred.
Strong knowledge of memory management and performance tuning is preferred.
Strong knowledge of building Sterling Commerce applications using Eclipse
and its plugins is preferred.
Strong familiarity with web service technologies including SOAP, REST, WSDL
and Axis is preferred.

Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Develops and/or configures, builds, reviews and unit tests
software/solutions.
Partners with the business analysts to review and refine business
requirements into core system capabilities.
Assists analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and validating solutions
that meet business requirements
Prototypes new requirements for the purpose of enhancing technical
functionalities and information process flow

Assists in QA efforts on tasks worked by providing input for test cases and
supporting test case execution.

Warm Regards,
Mir Ali

Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 215(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002
Email: m...@allianceit.com
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.