Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

I have below requiemrent for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one available for new assignments. Please share your consulant resumewith
contact info and visa copy at sw...@tekskillsinc.com  and
swamyrecruit...@gmail.com

GIT Administrator

3 Year long contract

Peachtree City, GA

*Job details:*

•             5 + Yrs of GIT Deployment, Configuration, and Administration

•             GIT Integrations (preferably with Rational Team Concert)

•             Gerrit integration with GIT

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

*[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CE741D.F42DA9F0]*

Thanks & Regards,

*Swamy*

Tekskills Inc