Good Morning Partner,

Greetings from Charter Global Inc,

Below are a few of our *Oracle developer, Sharepoint developer, SAP Hybris,
Ruby on Rails, Peoplesoft *&* QA Automation *candidates available for your
*OPEN *position, they can relocate for any *6+ month’s* contract.

*They are on our VISA and also can appear for In-person interview if
required.*

Can you please share your *OPEN* position for them @
swilli...@charterglobal.com

Consultant Name

*Ramesh Seshadri*

Specialized Area

Oracle PL/SQL developer

Experience

10 Years

Domain Expertise

Retail, Telecom, Core Banking, Pharma

Primary Skills

Oracle PL/SQL Developer with Data Warehousing & Informatica

Current location

Atlanta, GA

Available

1 week after project confirmation

Relocation

Anywhere in Us

Rate

$65/hr C2C

Consultant Name

*Ilyas Ahmed*

Specialized Area

SAP Hybris CRM functional Analyst

Experience

13 Years

Domain Expertise

Wholesale Distribution, Electronic, Pharma &Life science

Primary Skills

SAP CRM, ERP, Hybris,

Current location

Atlanta, GA

Relocation

Anywhere in Us

Availability

1 Week after project confirmation

Rate

$55/hr C2C

Consultant Name

*Arun Kumar*

Specialized Area

Ruby on Rails Developer

Experience

8+ years

Domain Expertise

Banking, Healthcare

Primary Skills

Ruby on Rails, Ruby Automation Framework

Current location

Mclean, VA

Relocation

Open

Availability

1 Week after project confirmation

Rate

  $80/hr C2C

Consultant Name

*Krithika Rajappa*

Specialized Area

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

Experience

8+ years

Domain Expertise

Healthcare Insurance,  Retail, Government

Primary Skills

Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, SDLC, Pro C, Unix, Java, Power Builder, Oracle Forms,
TFS, Microsoft Visio - ERD diagrams.

Current location

Bloomfield, CT

Relocation

Open

Availability

1 Week after project confirmation

Rate

$55/hr C2C

Consultant Name

*Nitin Bandil*

Specialized Area

Peoplesoft Admin & Developer

Experience

8+ years

Domain Expertise

Healthcare,  Banking

Primary Skills

Peoplesoft DBA, Admin, HRMS, oracle, SQL

Current location

Pennsylvania, PA

Relocation

Open

Availability

1 Week after project confirmation

Rate

  $65/hr C2C

Consultant Name

*Sreemanarayana Raju *

Specialized Area

Sharepoint Admin & Developer

Experience

9+ years

Domain Expertise

Financial, Entertainment, publishing & collaboration

Primary Skills

SharePoint , C#, ASP.NET, SQL-SERVER,

Current location

Atlanta, GA