Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent opening on Position GIS Data Analyst with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and
availability date to gloria_...@aesinc.us.com

*Role: GIS Data Analyst *

*Location – Dallas, TX*

*Duration – 1 year*

JD for GIS Developer (Revised JD)

•5 years ArcGIS desktop experience in data editing with change management
at the core of every function.

•Must have a strong working knowledge of ArcMap 10.X editing, versioning,
validation, and analysis tools.

•Must have working knowledge of ESRI Products. Familiarity of Linear
Referencing systems is desired. Experience in LiDAR Point Cloud Extraction
workflows is a plus.

•Previous transportation (railroad preferred) experience is a plus.
Qualified applicants must demonstrate above average organizational skills
and a desire to drive for results.

•Must be self-directed, motivated and have good interpersonal and
communication skills. Must be willing to learn safe railroad operations and
practices.

•Must have ability to communicate well, one-on-one and in groups. Must be
safety conscious and able to support and contribute to a strong safety
process

Gloria Max

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1858

Email : gloria_...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize