*Hi,*

*I Hope you are doing great today.*

*Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.*

*Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to **mku...@tekshapers.com
<mku...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position: Nodejs/ Javascript developer / UI Developer /Front end Developer*

*Location: Washington dc*

*Duration: 12+months*

*Locals Only…!!!!*

*Responsibilities *

*Ideal experience w/ javascript,  node js , Express,  MySql, RESt, web
microservices*

*ABOUT YOU*

   - *You are proficient in Node.JS and have worked with open source SQL
      and NoSQL databases as well as REST/JSON APIs. You've worked with highly
      scalable products that involve some, or all of the following components:
      ecommerce, fault-tolerance, high availability, and distributed
      microservices.*
      - *You have 3-7 years of relevant experience and/or a bachelor’s
      degree in Computer Science. You are looking to get in on the ground floor
      of a well-funded startup with a proven leadership team. Prior startup
      experience is a huge plus!*
      - *You have a deep respect for the challenges associated with
      operating a large-scale system in product, and your designs and
      implementations reflect that understanding. You love sleeping soundly
      knowing that your infrastructure has been designed and implemented to be
      scalable and robust with the entire engineering team involved in DevOps.
      You’ve been woken up in the middle of the night when it hasn’t been that
      way.*
      - *You know the modern tech stack from the network up and are
      incredibly grateful that you can programmatically control all of
it thanks
      to AWS, Azure, and Google.*
      - *You seek out cutting edge technologies and can rattle of your
      favorite blogs, SMEs, meetups, subreddits and/or GitHub accounts.*
      - *You enjoy creating unconventional solutions to the most
      challenging requirements.*
      - *You understand that great Engineering teams are built upon
      relationships, just as much as they are built on awesome code. *

*ABOUT THE GIG*

   - *Work directly with our President and Engineering Team Leadership to
      design, implement, and deploy critical software systems that will turn
      business travel from mundane to magical. The critical path to
success is to
      write code that can access multiple APIs in parallel with extremely low
      latency and store them in a massive data cluster. And do that a
few billion
      times a day.*
      - *Work in a small, close knit team with Product, UX, and business
      experts to participate in feature design and create the next
generation of
      business travel.*

*ABOUT OUR TECH STACK*

*We are beyond passionate about using cutting-edge technologies. We've
developed a serverless web app using Lambda & S3 to power React and Meteor.
Functional programming isn't just a phrase--we leverage Scala/Akka actors &
Node microservices, dynamically scaling this infrastructure with Docker. To
tie it all together, we are diving deep into machine learning with Apache
Spark as we create the world's most first flexibility engine.*

*Regards,*

*Manoj Kumar, *

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

* Phone-**248-565-4747 <248-565-4747>*150- Fax: +1-248.254.7211
<%2B1-248.254.7211>*

*Email:-**mku...@tekshapers.com <mku...@tekshapers.com>*

*Gtalk/Hangout:-**angelpriyadarshi...@gmail.com
<angelpriyadarshi...@gmail.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*