*Requirement: 1*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhqinc.com <suren...@softhqinc.com>*

*Job Title: Java Developer*
*Primary Skill: Core Java, J2EE, Web services, EJB, XML, JMS *
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*# of Positions: 2*
*Position Type: Contract*
*Interview Mode: F2F (Consultant must come for F2F)  *
*Location: El Segundo, CA, USA*
*Years of experience: 6-8 yrs*
*Offshore/Onsite: Onsite*
*Rate : $45/hr on C2C (All Inclusive) *

*Must Have Skills:*

   1. Core Java
   2. J2EE – Web services, EJB, XML, JMS
   3. Web development – Jquery/ExtJs, Spring, ORM – Hibernate/JPA , Oracle
   Weblogic Server/Tomcat
   4. Unix
   5. PL/SQL, Oracle

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618|(Email is the best way to reach me) *
*E-mail: suren...@softhqinc.com <suren...@softhqinc.com> *
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*
*Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/surendra-us-it-recruiter-990a77a5
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/surendra-us-it-recruiter-990a77a5>*

*Requirement: 2*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhqinc.com <suren...@softhqinc.com>*

*Job Title: Java Technology Lead Consultant*
*Primary Skill:  GWT, RESTful Webservices, Hibernate, EJB, Oralce and
PL/SQL*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*# of Positions: 1*
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Skill Set*

   - At least 12+ years in Information Technology. with hands-on experience
   on GWT, RESTful Webservices, Hibernate, EJB, Oralce and PL/SQL is mandatory

*Job Description*

   - At least 12+ years in Information Technology
   - Work with business users to understand the issues and business
   processes
   - with hands-on experience on GWT, RESTful Webservices, Hibernate, EJB,
   Oralce and PL/SQL is mandatory .

*Technical Skills*

   - Java EE, Oracle, SQL, JMS, JPA/Hibernate, Restful Web Services
   - Oracle databases, PL/SQL
   - Google Web Toolkit (Widgets, GWT-RPC, UI Binder, RequestFactory)
   - Experience with Medical Terminologies (SNOMED CT, LOINC, RXNORM) and
   Healthcare Standards (HL7, FHIR)
   - Healthcare experience, preferred
   - Previous Electronic Health Record experience, highly preferred
   - Analyze requirements to recommend approaches for designing and
   building requirement
   - J2EE certications (Good to have)
   - Experience with ITIL philosophy and SDLC methodologies.
   - Good understanding of business concepts and experience as a developer
   in a regulated environment.
   - Prior experience of working in a large scale development projects
   - Excellent and matured communication skills required at client side and
   interpersonal skills.
   - Ability to understand domain and provide value additions or
   improvements.