*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Lead iOS Developer*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6 months*
Provides team or technical supervision and drives project/service delivery.
Performs as technical lead on software development projects with
responsibility for overall delivery of software components. Documents
design decisions, adheres to existing process guidelines, develops software
components, mentors junior developers, supports QA during testing, and has
oversight during implementation into production.
• Converts specifications about business problems into programming
instructions. Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and
runs tests; revises as necessary.
• Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development
and implementation of application systems.
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding,
testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system. Maintains
records to document program development and revisions.
• Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
• Bachelors Degree
• 5 Years experience in Application development
• 1 Year experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects
• 2 Years experience in Application Development using Swift, or Objective-C
• Strong analytic capability
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science
• 7 Years experience in Application development
• 4 Year experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects
• Experience with Account Analysis applications.
• Familiarity with commercial banking concepts is desired
• Mobile development experience (iPhone, Android)
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.