*Hope you are doing well…..*
*Please send resumes to **prave...@hclglobal.com* <prave...@hclglobal.com>
*Senior Sharepoint/.NET Developer*
*State Experience Highly Preferred*
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*
· The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing
ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint 2010/2013 applications and web services.
· Applicant should have 5+ years development experience and be able to
demonstrate proficiency in developing applications with Microsoft Web
technologies with skills such as C#, ASP.NET MVC 3 / 4 framework ,ASP.NET,
SAML, Web Services, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Entity Framework, LINQ,WCF, JQuery,
Telerik / Kendo UI Controls and XML grammar & parsing .
· Have a working experience designing and implementing SharePoint
2010/2013 sites and workflows.
· Experience using SQL Server 2008, Oracle relational database.
· Should have proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle
methodologies, Software Management, debugging practices and expertise in
Microsoft .Net Framework.
· Candidate will be working in IT Development and interacting with the
different business departments. Should have good oral and written
· MCP certification in C# and .NET framework would be preferred but is
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.