*Hi,
*

*I Hope you are doing great today.*

*Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.*

*Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to mku...@tekshapers.com
<mku...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position: UI Architect*

*Location: Portsmouth, NH*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Requirements: *

*In our case, we use the Dojo javascript framework for our front-end. The
effort to move to more modern, flexible, modular frameworks like React,
Angular, etc needs to be identified. We’re looking for a path to get there
and what can we do now to make our code more framework agnostic to make
that migration easier in the future. Also, what frameworks might this
consultant recommend for our needs, knowing that frameworks change at a
rapid pace. We are looking for someone with at least 10 to 15 years of
experience. List Required Skills: Re-act, Angular JavaScript Frameworks.
Need an architect to help determine roadmap to get away from Dojo framework
and identify which target framework to select. Also need to help build the
business case and cost-benefit analysis for making the switch. *

*Regards,                                                                  *

*Manoj Kumar, *

*Executive TalentAcquisition*

* Phone-248-565-4747*150- Fax: +1-248.254.7211*

*Email:-mku...@tekshapers.com <mku...@tekshapers.com>*

*Gtalk/Hangout:-angelpriyadarshi...@gmail.com
<angelpriyadarshi...@gmail.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd,Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*Certification: WMBECertified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*