*Send resume and Hot lists to abhishek.khur...@pyramidci.com
*Title: HFM Developer/ Analyst *
*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration; 12+ Months*
* JD for HFM developer *
8+ years of experience working in an environment with HFM and FDM
• Experience with HFM 126.96.36.199 version upgrades and/or development
• Strong business rules skills in HFM
• Strong Integration and automation experience with FDMEE
• Strong functional knowledge of Consolidation processes.
• Strong programming and problem solving skills with PL/SQL
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Attention to details is critical for this role.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Accounting background or strong familiarity with accounting and close
• Ability to interact with business and technical teams
*JD for Hyperion Analyst Responsibilities*
• Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery roadmaps,
defining business processes and associated system requirements.
• Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
• Participate in system implementation projects (requirements
documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue
identification and resolution).
• Plan, prioritize, and deliver systems enhancements. Support and upgrade
• Architect innovative solutions to automate and scale business systems.
• BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 6-8 years of experience implementing Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase
• Experience with one or more Finance functional areas (e.g. accounting,
planning and budgeting, business intelligence)
• Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, Data Relationship Management
(DRM), and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
• Experience with Data Governance processes
• Experience with SOX controls and change management processes.
• Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data.
• Experience with leading end user training and documentation creation
• Successful track record in working on cross-functional, cross-team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical
skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business
*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*
*Desk Phone: **650-276-7743* *Email: *
*WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.