*Please go through the below job description and please let me know your
*TITLE: Business Analyst with Data Stage Exp*
*DURATION: 6+ Month*
- Intermediate to senior level DataStage batch integration developer
with at least 5 years hands on experience in designing, developing and
testing InfoSphere DataStage jobs using DataStage Designer v8.5 & above.
- Create technical designs based on business/functional requirements.
- Hands on experience developing extract, transform and load solutions
with IBM WebSphere DataStage.
- DataStage job design and optimization skills.
- DataStage debugging skills.
- Integrate with External data sources including SQL Server databases
- Flat files (fixed-length and delimited), XML files, IBM MQ and Web
- API Interface integration
- Experienced in MS SQL
- UNIX/Linux (main commands, file permissions).
- Understanding Web Services (mostly SOAP) and experience using SoapUI
- SQL Server Integration, Management Studio, Data Transformations
- Chevron Application\Server\DB familiarity\Service Accounts
- Microsoft Excel & Excel Macros\functions
- Good communication skills:
- Ability to work independently on development projects with minimal
- Able to communicate well and collaborate with other team members.
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Flexible and willing to perform tasks as assigned.
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone: 510-516-7859 ll Official: rajat.
*ll Email: rajat.itsci...@gmail.com
<surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.