Hope you are doing well!!!!
*Position: Salesforce Architect*
*Location: Cambridge, MA*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*Experience: 9+ Years*
Immediate interview with the client
· Technical design, development and implementation of assigned projects.
· Ensure that the proposed and existing systems are aligned with the
organizations goals and objectives.
· Ensure the delivery of highly scalable and secure solutions that are
optimized for performance
· Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and
recommendations for the technical architecture with scalability and
supportability in mind
· Veeva is NOT required
· At least 4-5 years of experience as an application/solutions architect ,
minimum 2+ in SFDC, with BPM and Veeva experience desired.
· Experienced in data analysis and migration of data from legacy systems
into SFDC; experience with application integration and BPM technologies
· Experience with mobile technologies and cloud security
· Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in cross-functional,
global teams as well as independently
· Good knowledge and experience with AppExchange products and
understanding of when to use them.
· Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project
*Desk: 847-952-0000 Ext : 305*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.