*Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest*
T*ITLE: Business Analyst Information Technology*
- 1 to 3 years or relevant technical or business work experience
- Highly prefer prior business analyst experience, documenting
that align with information technology (applications, infrastructure,
- Highly prefer experience with working in different businesses across a
large geographic area.
- Microsoft Vision, Microsoft Power Point, other graphic tool usage a
- Basic understanding of project methodology (initiation, scope,
implementation, warranty phases).
- Basic ability to develop complex business cases
- asic ability to create impact analysis to make recommendations
- Basic ability to present and defend complex positions and strategies
for business decisions processes and plans
- Works with technical project team to understand and update process changes
and communicate changes to end users.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating
business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed
for new technology
*Thanks and regards,*
*|| IT-SCIENT | Phone: 510-516-7859 | Fax: 877.701.4872 | Email:
santosh1.itsci...@gmail.com <santosh1.itsci...@gmail.com>| Web:
www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com> ||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.